Juicing becomes effortless when you adopt the Maximum Extraction Juicer from Kitchenaid into your daily routine. Crafted with an extra wide feed for quick results, the steel design boasts a variety of options with the choice between low or high pulp count, while a reverse button to unclog food and a break-away construction makes cleaning easy.
A 2-in-1 extra wide feed tube sends roughly cut fruit, vegetables and herbs of all shapes and sizes to be crushed, pummelled and pulped through one of three pulp screens, giving you a choice of textures for smooth juices, savoury or sweet coulis, fruit purées and succulent jams. It's like a refresher course for your menu planner. Good living is made fuss-free with the Reverse Speed feature - a handy function that unclogs any stuck pieces.
- Two-stage slow juicing technology with stainless steel pre-slicing blade and auger assembly
- 2-in-1 extra wide feed tube with hopper
- Three pulp screens: low pulp, high pulp and saucing/jams
- Optimised slow juicing speed with reverse function
- Premium die-cast metal construction and stylish compact design